MAKE A MONETARY DONATION
By making a monetary donation today, you'll support a variety of programs that feed people and cultivate opportunities for people living in poverty.
Here's how we put your donation to work:
- Helping to address the increase in need due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Providing nutritious groceries and meals for more than 12,000 of our neighbors every year
- Serving daily fresh cooked meals for people who are homeless
- Bringing monthly home deliveries of groceries and packaged meals to seniors and people with disabilities
- Hitting the road on the Good Food Truck to deliver healthy meals and groceries to under-served neighborhoods
- Operating Community Kitchen Academy, a culinary job training program, in partnership with the Vermont Foodbank, to help unemployed Vermonters develop the skills they need to gain stable employment
None of this work would be possible without the support of caring community members like you.
Donate to our Virtual Food Drive
Consider making a contribution through our Virtual Food Drive today and donate some of the most-needed items while leaving extra food on grocery store shelves for our neighbors.
Donate by Check
Please make checks payable to "Feeding Chittenden".
You can mail your donation to:
PO Box 1594
Burlington, VT 05402
Donating food is a great way to get involved in the fight against hunger!
Food donations can be dropped off at our facility located at 228 N. Winooski Ave. in Burlington. Food donations are accepted Monday - Friday from 9am - 3pm.
If you’d like to organize a food drive for Feeding Chittenden, you can download our guide to holding a successful food drive below. Contact Angela, our Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator, for more information on organizing a food drive by sending her a message at email@example.com or by calling (802) 658-7939 ext. 25.
You can also donate food as an individual or as a business!
For more information on donating food as a restaurant, farm, or other food enterprise, please contact Patrick, our Food Rescue Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 802-658-7939 ext. 33.
Download our Food and Fund Drive Tool Kit for information and tools to help make your event a success!
Submit a Food and Fund Drive Registration Form to let us know about your event!
Consistent gifts provide reliable funding to our programs year round, meaning our recipients can count on access to the food they need, whenever they may need it.
When you join the Full Plate Club you are making a promise to fight hunger in your community and stand by your neighbors in need. Your generosity each month helps to expand access, create choice, minimize stigma, and reduce waste.